Social Media Coordinator at FIGS
FIGS is looking for a Social Media Coordinator to help us reach the next social milestones and beyond! This person thrives on helping our accounts grow while keeping us on brand and true to our voice.
- Daily management of Instagram and Twitter DMs - responses in less than 24 hours on weekdays.
- Liaise with store and customer service team to manage customer queries
- Community management — commenting, liking and interacting with customers (outside of Direct Messaging)
- Management of FIGS’ UGC and tagged photos so that we are always engaging with our community and always have fresh content.
- Keeping track of trends in what our customers are talking about to figure out how to respond and keep FIGS’ social strategy flexible and always fresh.
- Monthly updating of our social messaging responses so that we are always up to date and always on top of things.
- BA / BS in Marketing, Communications, English or related fields
- 2+ years experience in social media or marketing
- Someone who is familiar with social media trends, language and can pick up brand voice easily
- Experience assisting with accounts of 100,000+ followers is a plus
Other Must Haves:
- Someone who is familiar with social media and can stay on top of social media trends and the influencer marketing industry and want to innovate within it.
- Someone who can respond to customers thoughtfully to solve problems and answer comments
- Meticulous attention to detail — there is no detail too small!
- A self-starter. They’re self-motivated, highly proactive and demonstrate an ability to work autonomously, anticipating the needs of the team and the ambassadors.
- A problem solver. They’re adept at creative problem solving, are extremely resourceful and organized.
- Someone who can work on multiple projects at once and be flexible when timelines and priorities shift.
- A team player. Someone who has a positive attitude, excellent work ethic and strong interpersonal skills. Someone who is not afraid to get gritty, roll up his / her sleeves, and do what needs to be done. Someone who recognizes that we’re all a team with a common goal to make our company as successful as it can be.