We’re looking for a Social Media and Content Strategist with a passion for building and maintaining a presence on social media platforms and communities. This person will drive the overall social media strategy for ServiceTitan.
You will play a key role in rapidly growing to reach, engagement, pipeline, revenue, and eventually customer retention and expansion by creating a best-in-class social and community programs.
As our Social Media and Content Strategist, you will:
- Write compelling copy for multiple mediums including email, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Develop an overarching organic social media strategy and execute accordingly — develop a portfolio of proven content themes for each active social channel with an additional “test lane” for continuous testing and analysis of new ideas.
- Support content marketing team in podcast, webinar, and other content related operations
- Create campaigns that drive organic awareness of ServiceTitan properties across primary social platforms.
- Oversee the daily cadence of publishing and fan engagement.
- Responsible for hitting key performance metrics including views, engagement, followers, website visits, email opens, email clicks, and leads.
- Manage paid content promotion across social platforms.
- Identify and participate in key communities that ServiceTitan customers are active in. Learn ServiceTitan platform to effectively communicate product value.
- Monitor web chatter for ServiceTitan brand mentions, amplifying the good, and addressing the bad.
- Build active online communities for ServiceTitan prospects and customers to learn, collaborate, and connect.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of global storytelling trends, innovations, technologies and platforms.
- Create and collaborate on content based on trends and data insights.
- Help run day-to-day operations of new owned brand platform launches (website, podcasting, YouTube channel, etc.) as needed.
- Establish a KPI dashboard for social media results.
- Serve as the in-house subject matter expert on social media trends with a practical lens on how those trends can be best leveraged by ServiceTitan.
- Stay abreast of competitive developments and tactics that are employed by competitors, and out of vertical brands.
- Source and manage influencer relationships to help fuel powerful marketing campaigns.
- Understand the tools and platforms that will enable the successful execution of tactics and recommend new / replacement options when applicable.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to speak and message effectively to ServiceTitan's audiences
- 3+ years' experience in the social media space, with hands-on experience developing and executing cross-platform social strategies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Social tools such as Sprinklr, CANVS, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, etc.
- Solid understanding of B2B marketing and unit economics
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas, both written and verbal
- Capacity to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable information
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build consensus and work collaboratively as part of a team
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly desired OR equivalent experience
- Deep knowledge of social platforms and content marketing toolsets.
- A track record of creating multi-platform digital content that is shared, consumed and enjoyed.
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan