Senior Product Marketing Manager (Aspire) at ServiceTitan (Remote)
We're Aspire, a ServiceTitan company
We're Aspire, the leading SaaS provider for commercial landscaping, snow and ice removal, and janitorial businesses. Acquired by ServiceTitan in 2021, the world's leading provider of software for the trades, our cloud-based business management system enables contractors to grow their business, streamline operations, provide insights, and ultimately impress their customers. When you join our team, you'll be a part of one of the fastest-growing companies in St. Louis, with an award-winning culture that's been celebrated by the St. Louis Business Journal and Inc. Magazine. Trusted by thousands of premier field services leaders in the U.S. and Canada, our solutions empower our clients to make better business decisions for their company. Our partnership with ServiceTitan has enabled us to continue scaling our platform and customer base while maintaining our collaborative, tight-knit culture.
Ready to make your career move?
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, the Senior Product Marketing Manager is responsible for market adoption of our products in our target verticals, which you influence through collaboration and empowerment of a wide variety of partners-from product, content, and demand gen to sales and customer success.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, creative storyteller with experience crafting strategic narratives and messaging that resonates, creating audience-centric go-to-market strategies, and equipping sales with the right tools and knowledge to win business and fuel growth.
What you'll do:
- Own and iterate on the product marketing strategy and planning for our business management solutions in our target markets, including product positioning, value proposition, and messaging
- Understand target buyer personas, buying needs, and the buyer's journey to inform the development of messaging and content strategy
- Plan and implement the go-to-market strategy for product launches and releases, collaborating with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment and well-coordinated execution
- Develop and execute sales enablement assets, working with sales to equip business development and sales with the content, tools, and knowledge they need to successfully convert prospects into customers
- Monitor competitive intel on key competitors and ensure activation by notifying internal stakeholders of relevant developments and integrating insights into related product marketing assets and resources
- Work with content and brand to develop and execute strategy at each stage of the sales funnel, including blogs, white papers, case studies, info sheets, videos, press releases, webinars, presentations, and events/speaking engagements
- Collaborate with customer marketing to identify and gather customer references, testimonials, and case studies as well as developing strategies to drive retention, engagement, upsell, and cross-sell
- Provide collaborative input on content and campaign strategies designed to drive awareness, generate demand, and support adoption of the products; work with other marketing teams to ensure unified platform messaging across all product suites
- Own the development, socialization, and execution of documents, such as market requirements, marketing plan, sales enablement plan, launch plan, and solution/industry handbooks
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent working experience
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, preferably in technology or software services
- Prior success in developing product marketing strategies and supporting sales enablement to generate demand, drive growth, and adoption of products
- Strong ability to execute on marketing initiatives, including aligning and getting buy-in from stakeholders across the organization, including marketing, success, product, and sales
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of success in all key areas of responsibility, including the ability to set goals, manage KPIs, analyze data, draw conclusions, and
- Highly accountable self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced team environment, can work and drive initiatives little direct supervision, and is comfortable with a quickly changing environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and deep attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Minimal travel expected
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Where You'll Work:
Our headquarters is located in Chesterfield in St. Louis County; however, some local positions will be remote until the time is right to return to the office while other roles are more office-based. Fully remote employees will stay remote.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and more.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.