Senior Manager, Social Media at ServiceTitan (Greater LA Area, CA)
ServiceTitan is looking for a communications leader to build and operationalize a world-class social media strategy. Reporting into the Director of Communications, the Senior Manager of Social Media will be responsible for leading the strategic planning, direction and execution of ServiceTitan's end-to-end social media strategy. This individual will play a pivotal role in sharing the stories behind the people, customers and technology that power a trillion-dollar business -- the trades.
The ideal candidate is a stellar communicator with a passion for bringing structure to chaos.
You are data-driven and process-oriented, but you don't let that slow you down from driving immediate change and going zero-to-one. You love working closely with leaders across the organization to develop, share and measure unique narratives that showcase our community, values and team. You are collaborative, curious by nature and excited about growing the communities that power the world's most valuable vertical software company.
What You'll Do:
- Lead and develop ServiceTitan's social media strategy and voice, bringing our brand to life and growing audiences across multiple channels and audiences
- Work cross-functionally with ServiceTitan's Marketing organization to support social efforts across demand generation, talent brand, corporate brand, customer experience and more
- Build, manage and evangelize a cross-platform editorial calendar for social; build partnerships across ServiceTitan's business to develop and integrate strategic campaigns
- Identify and implement new social media technologies; leverage these technologies to rigorously measure social analytics, track outcomes, report on progress and refine existing strategies
- Understand and build relationships with ServiceTitan's customer community; highlight their voices in a way that leads to improved brand favorability and trust
- Partner with external agencies and internal stakeholders to improve our content and scale volume over time
- Lay foundational groundwork to support ServiceTitan's Influencer Relations program; identify meaningful opportunities and help manage relationships with external partners
What You'll Bring:
- Communications professional with 8+ years of experience developing strategy and execution in a social media leadership role
- Expertise in developing channel-native social marketing strategies that deliver tangible results to ServiceTitan's business
- Deep understanding of the social media landscape with a point of view on how to leverage channels over time to scale ServiceTitan's voice and audience
- Data-driven problem solver with a clear perspective on how to measure success and demonstrate the business value of ServiceTitan's social media programs
- Cross-collaborative by nature- you can quickly build relationships across ServiceTitan's business to unite stakeholders, implement new processes and scale the social function
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; exceptional attention to detail and fine-tuned editorial skills
- Obsession with customers- you understand ServiceTitan's community and can implement new strategies to elevate and amplify their success
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.