SEM Specialist at Golden Hippo
Golden Hippo is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo is currently looking for an SEM Specialist to join our high-performance marketing team. This position will be responsible for managing our ad campaigns and creative testing across paid search networks. You’ll be involved in the entire campaign cycle from start to finish. This includes identifying keywords, creating ads, testing for performance, determining budgets, launching and overseeing campaigns, and optimizing performance.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Set-up, manage, execute and analyze paid search campaigns and budgets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep spend optimized for sales growth.
- Ideate, test, and analyze A/B tests on both creative AND landing pages to maximize conversion rates and ROI.
- Ensure all branded keywords are captured in campaigns and driving top search placements
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Create and maintain both high level and detailed reporting on performance of brand, campaigns, and keywords across paid-search networks.
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- 1-2+ years paid search experience(Required)
- 1+ years Google AdWords experience (Required)
- Experience optimizing landing pages (Required)
- Familiarity with Direct-to-Consumer marketing preferred
- Proficiency in spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel and Google Docs)
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills and ability to relate results to company's business objectives
- Openness and ability to learn new concepts and systems quickly
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient at managing multiple projects and able to organize, prioritize and structure workload
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Self-motivated and a team player
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.