Publisher Development Specialist (Affiliate Marketing)
Golden Hippo is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo is currently looking for a Publisher Development Specialist (Affiliate Marketing) who will be responsible for outreach, negotiating and onboarding marketing partners into the Golden Hippo affiliate program. The ideal candidate will have experience managing agencies/ affiliates and have the ability to make quick and smart business decisions based on data.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Lead Prospecting — Working with internal management team to create prospecting lists to find new publishers to join the Golden Hippo affiliate program.
- Internal Communication — Discuss publisher opportunity with internal team to assess if there is a fit with Golden Hippo’s brands
- Develop a deep understanding of publisher's business and marketing objectives to create affiliate marketing strategies that deliver high impact results for our brands.
- Effectively onboard, educate, grow and manage a portfolio of new top tier publishers joining the Golden Hippo Affiliate Program
- Negotiate and implement commercials with agencies/ publishers
- Assist Account Managers with day to day management of partners ensuring we’re maximizing publisher’s potentials
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 2 years’ experience in the online marketing industry-ideally digital performance marketing.
- At least 2 years managing marketing partnerships (agencies/ publishers) – Our hope is you utilize your existing partnerships to add to our new program
- Clear and effective communication and can convey complex results in a simple, clear manner, using solid business acumen, demonstrating a competent level command of digital marketing concepts.
- Experience making data lead commercial decisions
- Ability to work in a collaborative, cross-functional organization
- Project management capabilities. The ability to manage complex project work streams across multiple dimensions, with internal and external partners
- Self-starter, problem solver with strong ability to work independently
- SQL Knowledge (Desirable)
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.
Golden Hippo Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company in Los Angeles 2019
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2018
- Golden Hippo is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Work Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/golden-hippo