Product Marketing Manager at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan’s Product Marketing Manager is an integral role to ensure the success of products and features at ServiceTitan. S/he will help market and engage existing customers and prospects with the goal to drive significant new customer acquisition and adoption of new products and features.
The ideal candidate will have experience creating audience-centric go-to-market strategies, understanding buyers and customers, and crafting messaging and content that resonates, taking a strategic approach to launch and equipping sales with the right knowledge and tools that win business.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, creative product marketer who can work in strong collaboration with cross-functional teams across the organization to develop and execute go-to-market strategies that fuel ServiceTitans growth.
As our Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Create product marketing plans/go to market strategy for new offerings; Plan and implement strategies for launches, collaborating with sales, customer success, and demand generation to ensure well-coordinated execution and measure success
- Understand target buyer and customer personas, buying needs, and buyer’s journey to inform the development of messaging and content strategy
- Create and be accountable for marketing plans for features or products, including marketing campaigns and programs designed to drive awareness, demand and adoption of the products
- Work with the Marketing team to develop, execute, track and refine marketing campaigns and programs; Integrate marketing efforts such webinars, emails, content marketing, web presence
- Partner with Enablement team to ensure customer facing teams - Onboarding, Success and Support are aware and trained on new product feature benefits and processes
- Work with the Sales Enablement function to create and execute on sales enablement plans that equip reps with the knowledge, content and tools they need to successfully engage with buyers and customers
- Refine and send ongoing customer messaging and plan campaigns to drive awareness and adoption
- Drive additional marketing efforts in areas such as social and PR, when appropriate
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Minimum 5-6 years of product marketing experience
- Prior success in developing marketing strategies to drive growth and adoption of products
- Strong ability to create messaging, positioning and content strategies tailored to our audience
- Exceptionally strong verbal, written, visual/presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify early signals/trends and quickly solution set / problem solve.
- Strong interpersonal skills that ensure tight coordination with business units and functional groups across ServiceTitan
- Highly accountable self-starter that is able to work with little direct supervision
- A desire to work in a high growth and results-oriented team environment
- B2B SaaS Experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc