Product Marketing Manager, Crew Control (Aspire) at ServiceTitan
We're Aspire, the leading SaaS provider for commercial landscaping, snow and ice removal, and janitorial businesses. Recently acquired by ServiceTitan, the world's leading provider of software for the trades, our cloud-based business management system enables contractors to grow their business, streamline operations, provide insights, and ultimately impress their customers. When you join our team, you'll be a part of one of the fastest-growing companies in St. Louis, with an award-winning culture that's been celebrated by the St. Louis Business Journal and Inc. Magazine. Trusted by over 50,000 users across thousands of locations, our software helps clients manage upwards of $4B in revenue. Our new partnership with ServiceTitan will enable us to continue scaling our platform and customer base while maintaining our collaborative, tight-knit culture right here in the heart of St. Louis.
Ready to make your career move?
As a product marketer, you will be responsible for telling the world (and company) the story of our product. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for a specific feature set and its benefits. Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new launches.
What you'll do:
- Own and iterate on product messaging, value proposition, and positioning of our business management solutions to buyers in our targeted markets.
- Create content (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, and other forums) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Keep the company up to date with market trends and competition and keep us several steps ahead of the competition at all times.
- Work with our awesome customers to create case studies and customer success stories.
- Develop a deep understanding of the buying audience by conducting research and gathering insight on buyer personas, including pain points, channels, and purchasing decisions, and socializing those insights with marketing, sales, and services.
- Minimal travel expected.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent working experience.
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing, preferably in technology or software services.
- Knowledge of the commercial janitorial services industry or experience with a B2B SaaS-based startup is a plus, but not required.
Preferred Skills Requirements:
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills --- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
Where you'll work: Our headquarters is located in St. Louis, however, we'll be remote until the time is right to return to the office. When that happens, St. Louis-based employees will be moving to a hybrid work model (three days in office with the option to work remotely for the remaining two). Fully remote employees will be able to stay remote.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.