Exciting international growth phase startup <weavy/> is seeking a full-time Performance Marketing Specialist.
We’re a 100% remotely working team of less than 20, primarily located in the greater LA area and Malmö, Sweden. You are an energetic self-starter who can be located anywhere within the PST to CET time zones. Whether you’re a “big picture” person or highly detail oriented - you know how to make a plan of action, execute, measure, and reformulate as needed. You understand general strategies in marketing and can see how your role fits in with all of our teams and overall mission, and feel that you can make a difference.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with marketing and sales teams to drive awareness, lead generation, retargeting, and social media campaigns
- Help plan campaigns and manage execution to meet key performance metrics
- Analyze and evaluate data regarding ads and web traffic, social media engagement, and conversion rates
- Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to guide A/B creative tests, incrementality tests, and spend scaling tests on campaigns online to identify what works best
- Test new channels and trends
- Optimize marketing budgets to maximize CAC and efficiently scale new customers
Who you are:
- Minimum two years of experience in managing performance marketing campaigns with proven results
- Analytical mindset with some creative chops a plus
- High level of communication skills
- Ability to be organized and structured - managing several channels and ads simultaneously is not an issue
- Ability to be self-motivated and work with a high level of autonomy - though can speak up when support is needed
- Entrepreneurial mindset - you may come from a startup/scaleup background or at least understand that it requires a lot of personal accountability and some trial and error - and that excites you!
- Eagerness to be a part of something growing, and desire to grow along with us
- Experience with Google Adwords, Display network, LinkedIn and Facebook ads
- Experience with Google Analytics and other data analytics tools
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools (specifically HubSpot) a plus
- Prior work or general understanding of topics in SaaS, Business Intelligence, Collaboration, Customer Relationship Management, etc a plus
Who you are NOT:
- Someone who needs to be delegated to or requires reassurance and constant oversight
- Someone who can’t admit mistakes, but hides them until they become big problems
- Someone who doesn’t like being in an environment of savvy nerds who like to build cool things
What we offer:
- A fun and relaxed team environment where we take pride in what we do, celebrate successes and fix failures together
- Flexible remote work
- An opportunity to develop within the role, and take on projects that interest you
- Team activities (particularly if located in LA or Malmö areas)
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
<weavy/> is a white-label embedded framework for in-app collaboration tools. Offering easy SDKs for contextual messaging, activity feeds, secure file sharing, document collaboration, and tasks, we cater to leaders in CRM, BI, LMS and more. Learn more at Weavy.com.