Paid Media Manager (Facebook) at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan’s Paid Media Manager (Facebook) is a highly-visible role to ensure the efficient and predictable growth of the ServiceTitan business. S/he will serve as an internal resource and trusted advisor to identify and launch key initiatives that will drive success for the marketing and sales teams. The ideal candidate has strong core skills in digital acquisition strategy, collaboration, communication, and data analysis to consistently achieve lead targets. We are looking for a candidate who is highly motivated and self-driven, and has deep expertise in the Facebook/Instagram ecosystem.
As our Paid Media Manager (Facebook), you will:
- Manage the day-to-day strategy and execution of Facebook and Instagram marketing campaigns, including campaign setup, creative testing, reporting, analysis and optimization, with an eye for ROAS
- Build the Facebook roadmap and coordinate campaigns cross-functionally with the broader marketing team and creative team
- Identify key opportunities for innovation via creative experimentation, through bidding strategies, creatives, and targeting options
- Analyze and report ad and channel performance, and confidently suggest measurable next steps
- Ensure deployment of best-in-class strategy and execution of campaigns, achieving desired results
- Maintain relationships with our account managers at Facebook
- Act as a subject matter expert on performance marketing to internal teams
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- A sense of intellectual curiosity, and excitement to be part of something big!
- To be relentlessly resourceful. When something needs to get done, you always find a way to make it happen. Even when the work is hard, you have the drive to power through it
- Existing track record of setting and exceeding growth goals
- Deep understanding of the Facebook ad platform, including prospecting, lookalike audiences, and retargeting
- Excited to work with a small interdisciplinary team in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Location preference for this position is in our Glendale California office once we return but remote candidates maybe considered based on experience
- Managed a budget of $1M+
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing, social media or similar roles
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc