Online Media Buyer/Marketing Assistant
We are a skincare/cosmetics company and looking for a media buying/internet marketing assistant to join our growing team.
This is the perfect position for a recent graduate looking to gain experience, learn, and grow in the marketing and media buying arena. This is an in-house, full-time position.
You will work with our current media buyer maintaining advertising campaigns on several ad networks (PPC, CPM, CPA), while also negotiating deals with advertising representatives to maintain profitable campaigns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop ad creative including writing headlines & copy and choosing photography
- Develop, analyze, and optimize online campaigns and placements to generate leads or acquire customers
- Analyze web metrics, provide campaign effectiveness reports and recommend optimizations when appropriate to improve media performance
- Maintain media plans including changes, budgeting, testing new creatives, and reporting
- Develop and foster strong relationships with media partners
- Work with publishers or media partners to ensure all deliverables and invoices are correct, on time, and within budget
- Stay apprised of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities and can advise on new ways to reach targets
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
- Previous internet marketing experience preferred but not required
- Openness and ability to learn new concepts and systems quickly
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills and ability to relate results to company's business objectives, providing a basis for measurement of the digital marketing activities
- Positive, hard-working attitude and high degree of honesty and integrity
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Must be a team player
- Creative and artistic sensibilities a plus
What We Offer:
• A casual and fun work environment that inspires creativity and excellent results.• Almost unlimited growth opportunity
• 100% Employer Paid Medical Insurance, including vision and dental coverage
• Company sponsored 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
• Paid Time Off
The position is an assistant position with the potential to move up quickly.
The position is full time and pay depends on experience/education.
How To Apply: Respond with a resume and cover letter or a short paragraph about why you are interested and a little about yourself that isn't on your resume. Any application without will not be considered.
Include any relevant links, such as portfolios of previous work or LinkedIn profile. Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you.