We’re seeking a Media Buyer with experience in SEM and/or Paid Social who’s looking to manage performance marketing campaigns that drive trials, subscriptions, and ultimately revenue growth. In this role, you will have the opportunity to build paid acquisition strategies from the ground up and serve as the expert and owner of all things acquisitions.
- Be an expert in marketing psychology. You will be detail oriented and understand the nuances that drive behavior.
- Drive new trials and subscriptions. You will aggressively scale digital marketing campaigns to drive new subscriptions while managing to KPIs.
- Thrive under rapid, creative and copy iterations to maximize ad performance. You will develop, execute, and test copy and creative to yield campaign improvements, customer insights, and feed future tests. This includes building a testing framework along with measurement approaches to interpret results.
- CPA, CPM, CPL CHURN, LTV, Time to Payback. You will have a deep understanding of these KPIs and make data-driven decisions to improve these metrics.
- Proactively test new campaigns. You will Identify growth opportunities and develop end-to-end strategies to help conversion rate.
Responsibilities than can be earned:
- Develop channel expertise and evolve into designated channel lead. For example, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Display, and Search are channels that all have their own nuances and require focus and subject matter expertise. Opportunity to evolve into one of these focuses.
- Opportunity to build a strategy from the ground up and grow a complementary business unit’s acquisitions for the company.
- 2 to 4 years in direct management of marketing campaigns (SEM, Paid Social, Display, etc.)
- Experienced in high volume consumer or SAAS campaigns for consumer or small medium business markets.
- Deep knowledge of managing social, display, and programmatic platforms (Facebook, Google Display Network, Yahoo Gemini, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to aggressively scale marketing campaigns.
- Lives and breaths data and have shown an ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Strong interpersonal collaboration skills (teams and individuals request to work with you again).
- Understanding of marketing psychology and concepts.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with smart highly motivated team members.