Marketing Optimization Assistant
Responsible for marketing/advertising products to consumers. Develops campaigns, works with brand/product development teams, participates in launching, and promoting current and new products. Makes strategic and tactical recommendations for direct response digital marketing efforts in multiple traffic sources, products, and markets within team.
As a Marketing Optimization Assistant at Golden Hippo Media, you will combine specialized technical, analytical, and creative skills to increase customer value across all sales funnels, within many product categories including beauty, health and wellness, nutrition, and pet care.
• Coordinate and implement A/B testing to optimize performance of both new and existing sales funnels
• Compile results from A/B tests and recommended actions or mitigations
• Compile campaign data analytics into report formats to present to cross-functional teams and Senior Management.
• Work closely with colleagues across multiple departments, including: Marketing, Advertising, IT, Call Center, and other Business units to drive improvements in quality, volume, service, and profitability
• Constantly improve technical skills and abilities both independently and by communicating with multiple teams company-wide
• At least 1-3 years experience in Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration or a relevant field.
• Proficient in Digital Advertising and Marketing
• Creative thinking; excellent organization skills and high attention to detail; and the ability to build strong relationships and exercise excellent follow-up
• Work efficiently within a fast-paced, results-driven environment
• Ability to independently organize and implement several multi-step projects at once
• Basic HTML proficiency
• Must have a robust willingness to learn, support, and actively participate in the growth of the business
• Capable of working rapidly under pressure, individually and in team settings, and possess a lust for the unending demands of the advertising world.
• Basic Photoshop skills a plus
• Prior experience working with 1ShoppingCart a plus
• Bachelor Degree in Business, Math, Economics, Marketing, or Statistics preferred
Years of Related Experience:
• 2+ years of Marketing and/or Business Analytics experience, with strong Excel skills; exceptional attention to detail required