Marketing Operations Coordinator (SalesForce CRM) at Golden Hippo
Golden Hippo is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo is currently looking for a Marketing Operations Coordinator (Salesforce CRM) who will maintain Record Creation and Reporting for e-commerce products within our SalesForce CRM custom marketing platform.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Create online sales funnels in SalesForce CRM through record creation and management.
- Compile results from A/B tests and recommended actions or mitigations
- Work closely with colleagues across multiple departments, including: Marketing, IT, Call Center and Supply Chain.
- Constantly improve processes and grow a “play book” for SalesForce record management.
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Bachelors degree required
- 1-3 years’ experience working day-to-day with SalesForce CRM
- Experience working in SalesForce CRM and understanding of relationships between its components and records. Certification is not necessary.
- Creative thinking; excellent organization skills and high attention to detail; and the ability to build strong relationships and exercise excellent follow-up
- Work efficiently within a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Ability to independently organize and implement several multi-step projects at once
- Basic HTML/CCS proficiency a plus
- Must have a robust willingness to learn, support, and actively participate in the growth of the business
- Capable of working rapidly under pressure, individually and in team settings, and possess a lust for the unending demands of the advertising world.
- Experience in online direct-to-consumer marketing is a plus
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.
Golden Hippo Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company in Los Angeles 2019
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2018
- Golden Hippo is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Work Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/golden-hippo