Marketing Manager, SimplePractice Learning
Greater LA Area
We’re seeking a tactical Marketing Manager who is solely focused on the marketing of our continuing education business unit.
At SimplePractice, we have 30,000 private practice clinicians using our best-in-class platform to run great businesses and deliver great care to clients. Now we also provide mental health clinicians with best-in-class Continuing Education through our SimplePractice Learning CE marketplace. We have the platform and the content, the only challenge we face is that our team needs to expand to meet the demands of this growing business unit. That’s why we’re growing our small but dedicated team to include a Marketing Manager to get the word out about our great CE courses. This position will report to the Manager of Strategic Initiatives.
In this role, you will go beyond just writing emails. You’ll be the biggest supporter for making your projects a success by...
- working with our Education Director to better understand our customers to create highly relevant content
- working with our Data & Operations analyst to leverage marketing data and SEO analytics to make smart data-informed marketing decisions
- working with the SimplePractice marketing team to ensure adherence to the company’s overall brand
- coordinating with SimplePractice marketing team members to schedule and complete key projects (specifically web development, design, social media, video creation, and paid marketing)
- cultivating a passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business' mission
This role will work closely with each SimplePractice Learning team member along with the CEO and SimplePractice marketing team. Demonstrate great work, great judgment, and adapt to our unique, high functioning operations and you’ll quickly earn a tremendous amount of responsibility, autonomy, and professional opportunity.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts qualified customers to the SimplePractice CE marketplace (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant).
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target customers.
- Work with the Data & Operations Analyst to track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on marketing ROI.
- Build, manage, and source/write content for the SimplePractice learning blog with a focus on growing blog subscribers, converting visitors into leads, and expanding our blog's overall reach.
- Optimize content for search engines and lead generation.
- Lead long-form content projects such as ebooks.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, A/B testing, and content used in our email sends.
- Work with our SEO expert to identify and manage the setup of all paid campaigns.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- BA/BS degree
- 3-5 years of marketing and content creation experience
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform marketing decisions.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, and demand generation
Read Full Job Description