We’re seeking a Marketing Data Analyst with an entrepreneurial drive who loves turning data into actionable insights and empowering marketing stakeholders to better leverage and understand their data.
- Build, maintain, and monitor a comprehensive set of metrics and KPIs to measure the marketing group’s health and success.
- Collaborate with specific marketing subgroups to supply them with data and analysis they need day in and day out.
- Identify underlying trends in marketing data to help provide strategic recommendations for marketing subgroups.
- Empowering marketing group members by helping them understand underlying data and correct ways to interpret the data.
Responsibilities that can be earned:
- Use the set of marketing group metrics to spearhead data projects that will help us double down on effective efforts and scale back low/negative ROI efforts.
- Uncover data behind eBooks, research reports, social campaigns, and more - for every project underway, make sure there’s accompanying data.
- 3-5 years in an analytic role, SaaS business model is a plus.
- Marketing analyst / business analyst experience preferred.
- High level of comfort with SQL strongly preferred.
- Experience working with SaaS metrics, retention and LTV modeling, and attribution-based measurement a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, data sensibility, and an able communicator.