Golden Hippo Media is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most — our customers. We’re growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo Media is currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator. This position will work with on-line buying tools, agencies, and sites/publishers to plan, buy and traffic digital media. This role will ingest research and data, boil it down to relevant insights, plan the media and then clearly and succinctly communicate the plan to internal executive staff.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It’s the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, “no dress code” atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Develop and manage effective customer acquisition funnels and media buys under the supervision of the Marketing Manager and in collaboration with the acquisition marketing team.
- Optimize and grow media buys such as bid adjustments, budgeting, creative testing and data reporting.
- Stay apprised of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities and can implement new strategies to
- reach targets. Develop and foster strong relationships with media partners.
- Develop, implement and monitor results of A/B and landing page testing.
- Evaluate performance and drive growth of customer acquisition funnels.
- Act as point person across all company departments for individual customer acquisition funnels.
- Write headlines, copy and choose photography for ad creative.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- 1-2+ years marketing experience (required)
- Familiarity with acquisition marketing preferred
- Proficiency in spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel and Google Docs)
- Comfortable with basic image editing using Photoshop
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills and ability to relate results to company's business objectives, providing a basis for measurement of the digital marketing activities
- Openness and ability to learn new concepts and systems quickly
- Detail oriented and proficient at managing projects and able to organize, prioritize and structure workload
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Passion for the digital media space in health and wellness, personal development, and everything in between preferred
- Creative and artistic sensibilities a plus