Marketing Content Copywriter at ServiceTitan Inc.
ServiceTitan Marketing Pro is a new product that aims to provide a best in class comprehensive and data driven marketing automation for the home services industry. A key part of this product is a robust content library to assist the marketers to execute their campaigns.
You will be writing the content to help the hardworking men and women of the home services industry deliver successful email, postcard, and online ad campaigns to property owners.
The Marketing Content Copywriter will help deliver a robust content library within our ServiceTitan Marketing Pro Products. You will work with the Product Management, Product Marketing Team, and industry subject matter experts on ideation of content across our different campaign types. Also, you will align our content manager to build and deliver on a content calendar.
As our Marketing Content Copywriter, you will:
- Work with industry subject matter experts to develop a deep knowledge of the home services industry
- Write compelling copy that will be used across templates for email subject lines, email templates, direct mail, and online ad assets.
- Measure open rates, click through rates and other KPIs to help iterate and upgrade content
- Help with messaging on websites and work with UI designers on website content to create compelling website templates
- Manage timelines and delivery with a quarterly cadence of content releases.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written communication skills
- Comfort interacting with clients and internal staff alike
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017