Head of Product Marketing and Monetization at SimplePractice
At SimplePractice, we’re changing the face of health and wellness through innovative solutions that simplify the life of health and wellness practitioners. Think your neighborhood therapist, nutritionist, speech language pathologist, or massage therapist—the small business owners who dedicate their careers to helping others. Our solution provides them with an all-in-one platform to manage their practice and with the tools and resources to thrive as a practitioner and business owner. Our recent launch of Monarch (MeetMonarch.com)—a national directory with thousands of therapists offering online appointment requests—offers an easy way for consumers to access and book a therapist who meets their criteria.
SimplePractice is seeking a strategic product marketing leader to drive the product marketing and pricing efforts for all SimplePractice products. This leader will be a key part of the marketing leadership team, reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and will closely partner with Go To Market leaders, Product Group, Strategy and the broader marketing team.
- Team leadership. Hire and grow the PMM team and help establish the product marketing function.
- Customer insights. Own the voice of the customer and build on research capabilities in-house to inform product build, and go to market planning. Lead segmentation, sizing, target audience, messaging and develop critical customer insights through self-driven research or in partnership with internal / external teams.
- Product partnership. Deliver differentiated positioning for SimplePractice Practice Management, Monarch and other products in the ecosystem based on competitive insights, market mapping and customer needs analysis. Inform Product capability prioritization and contribute to Product maintaining a simple purchasing experience (great UX is at the heart of everything we do).
- Go-to-Market Input. Partner with the go-to-market teams and provide key input on the customer target and product value proposition to launch new offerings and uplevel marketing efforts of existing products.
- Pricing and Packaging. Develop strategies to deliver compelling pricing and plan tiers that make sense to our customers and achieve business goals. Use financial modeling to pressure test hypotheses and estimate business impacts and test pricing and packaging hypotheses, providing recommendations to leadership and product teams.
- Market Intelligence. Be a specialist on competitors and build strategy to differentiate and better serve our customers. Work with teams across SimplePractice to design and launch voice-of-customer research in support of various initiatives. Monitor industry trends and changes with regard to pricing and packaging.
- Cross-functional Leadership. Develop and build strong relationships with product, marketing, operations, and strategy leaders across the organization.
Desired Skills & Experience
- MBA preferred but not required
- 10+ years of product marketing and/or relevant consulting, CPG experience, healthtech, Consumer / small business SaaS
- Proven ability in developing simple but powerful messaging and pricing plans for SaaS and eCommerce offerings that drives adoption of product and business growth
- Demonstrated passion for the customer, gaining customer insights by way of research and in-market testing and translating insights into successful execution
- Experience with monetization strategies
- Strong quantitative analytical and data modeling skills, basic financial or business modeling
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment with track record of “test & learn” approach
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and simply
California Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at SimplePractice LLC (“SimplePractice” or “us” or “we” or “our”). Please note that when you submit your resume or application materials to us for employment purposes, we may collect the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identifiers (e.g., name, address, email address, and phone number); protected characteristics (e.g., sex, gender, age, citizenship, disability status, and veteran status); professional or employment-related information (e.g., employment history, educational background, certificates and licenses, work eligibility information and other information obtained from your resume, cover letter, your responses to our application questions, background check forms, and your references); other personal records (e.g., signature, photograph, and criminal background information); and inferences drawn from personal information collected (e.g., creating a profile that reflects your abilities and aptitudes).
We collect the above categories of personal information for the following business purposes:
- To perform recruitment and hiring services; to manage the workforce; to comply with federal and state laws, and to maintain security (e.g., to detect and prevent against security risks and incidents, to prevent against fraudulent or illegal activity, and to ensure compliance with our company policies and procedures).