Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B from investors that include SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
Flexport is looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Growth Manager to join our growing Growth team. In this role, you will help lead our strategic efforts in SEO and top-of-funnel content development, while also operating as a growth generalist across a variety of demand generation efforts. In this cross-functional role, you’ll learn a lot and will have the chance to try new experiments across channels. Optimization instincts, a learnings-driven approach, and an analytical mindset will be key to driving growth, engagement, and conversion.You will:
- Develop and execute against a SEO roadmap informed by research, domain expertise, and customer insights
- Project manage offsite, technical, and content SEO by building and leveraging content and assets that will grow the pipeline of organic, healthy leads
- Build and scale a content creation engine to grow the organic channel and attract buyers with compelling and valuable content
- Proactively identify growth opportunities and manage an experimentation roadmap with robust A/B testing techniques
- Manage external partners and agencies in delivering services for SEO, SEM, CRO, and user research.
- Deeply understand users throughout the buyer’s journey and identify opportunities to market throughout the customer lifecycle
- Work with Data to develop and leverage rigorous measurement strategies to assess the impact and opportunities of acquisition campaigns
- 5+ years working in growth or performance marketing programs
- 2+ years experience managing full-funnel execution of marketing campaigns from design to launch to ongoing optimization
- Experience AB testing and comfort with regression analysis or other advanced analytics techniques
- T-shaped growth marketing skillset: we’re looking for marketing generalists that can pinch-hit in any given domain of marketing, while drawing on the skills and insights from a singular area of deep specialization
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.