ServiceTitan is a product built by the intellect, passion and vision of hundreds of people. We wake up every day driven to offer the finest SaaS tools to hard-working, home service professionals who have been completely underserved by technology. To be a marketer at ServiceTitan is to carry that fire into the world. We are passionate about content and driven by data. We mine collective experience and stoke unyielding curiosity to uncover the channels and creative that will deliver ServiceTitan’s life-changing power to every potential customer.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Events, the Events Manager will be integral part of our expanding Events team. You will plan tradeshows, conferences and events from the ideation stage through execution/completion. If you are an energetic go-getter with killer organizational skills and a love of travel, you have come to the right place! You will encourage plumbers to spin our big prize wheel at a booth in Austin one day, strategize new projects with Business Development the next, and do some venue visits the day after that.
What you’ll do
- Plan events from start to finish including sponsorship negotiations, booth design, resource management, location scouting and much more
- Carry out logistics, coordination/planning, and sponsorship opportunities for tradeshows we attend.
- Work closely with our Business Development team to source new shows and stay abreast of new opportunities
- Work closely with our Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure they are prepared for shows, and have all the resources they need
- Build strong and strategic relationships with external vendors, associations, and industry partners
- Track progress to sales goals; adjust strategy as needed to hit them
- Create marketing collateral with the help of our amazing design team
- Please be comfortable with numbers! Metrics and budget tracking are extremely important (It’s ok if you’re not a master at this just yet, but you will need basic excel skills and the ability to learn quickly)
- Your responsibilities may shift as company priorities shift, so flexibility is critical for success
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred, but not required
- 4+ years experience managing events and/or tradeshows in corporate or agency environments
- Be an energetic team-player, with a customer-service mindset
- Excellent communicator who possesses strong organizational skills
- Ability to think strategically, quickly come up with creative solutions and ideas both in the office and on the fly.
- Must be tech savvy and results-oriented
- Strong attention to detail and diligence in project management
- Self-starter, willing to take responsibility with confidence
- Ability to work at a true startup and are comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Must be comfortable with some occasional physical labor typical of events positions; this can include travelling with tradeshow supply bags, booth set-up, moving boxes of swag around - generally we’re a scrappy bunch!
- Be the kind of person who can chat up just about anyone
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017