ServiceTitan is a product built by the intellect, passion and vision of hundreds of people. We wake up every day driven to offer the finest SaaS tools to hard-working, home service professionals who have been completely underserved by technology. To be a marketer at ServiceTitan is to carry that fire into the world. We are passionate about content and driven by data. We mine collective experience and stoke unyielding curiosity to uncover the channels and creative that will deliver ServiceTitan’s life-changing power to every potential customer.
Reporting to the Director of Events, the Events Coordinator will be an integral part of our expanding Events team. In conjunction with our Tradeshow Manager, Event Manager and the Event Director, your primary responsibility will be to assist in planning our 100+ annual tradeshows from the research stage through execution/completion. We also host other external events and our own annual user conference, which you would also be involved in planning. If you are an energetic go-getter with killer organizational skills and interest in building a career in events, you have come to the right place!
What you’ll do:
- Carry out logistics and coordination for trade shows we attend including registrations, booth orders, resource management, vendor relations and much more.
- Manage all swag and show supplies. Take the lead on design, orders, inventory and logistics.
- Assist with planning roadshows, internal and external events, and our annual user conference.
- Work closely with our Business Development team to source new shows and stay abreast of new opportunities.
- Work closely with our Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure they are prepared for shows, and have all the resources they need.
- Build strong and strategic relationships with external vendors, associations, and industry partners.
- Create marketing collateral with the help of our amazing design team.
- Your responsibilities may shift as company priorities shift, so flexibility is critical for success.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred, but not required
- 2+ years experience managing events, and/or productions
- Be an energetic team-player, with a customer-service mindset
- Excellent communicator who possesses very strong organizational skills
- Ability to think strategically, quickly come up with creative solutions and ideas both in the office and on the fly
- Must be tech savvy and results-oriented
- Strong attention to detail and diligence in project management
- Self-starter, willing to take responsibility with confidence
- Ability to work at a true startup and are comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Must be comfortable with some occasional physical labor typical of events positions; this can include traveling with tradeshow supply bags, booth set-up, moving boxes of swag around - we’re a scrappy bunch!
- Be the kind of person who can chat up just about anyone
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work 2018
Inc 5000 Best Workplaces 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Cloud Computing Companies 2018
Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup 2017