Director, Partner Marketing at ServiceTitan Inc.
We’re looking for a strategic marketing leader to work with our growing ecosystem of partners to accelerate program adoption and sales of the ServiceTitan platform. You will build out a small but growing team to work with our strategic partners and distributors, as well as expand the joint marketing activities within the ecosystem of technology partners around each of our commercial products and in support of our growing business development efforts.
You have a strong balance of relationship building, program management, content creation, and team management. Close collaboration and consensus-building with Product Management, Alliances, Channels, other parts of Marketing, and the Sales teams will be critical for success. The role will report to the VP of Corporate Marketing and will include a moderate amount of travel.
As our Director, Partner Marketing, you will:
- Collaborate with the ServiceTitan Business Development & Growth teams to build strong relationships and strategies with partners, suppliers, and associations that enable joint marketing programs to drive adoption, leverage and amplify our messaging, and build ServiceTitan sales pipeline; Provide consistent, on-going, and programmatic communication to various partner constituencies, including large supplier partners and channel partners
- Drive our participation in partner-led marketing programs (e.g. digital marketing, case studies, and webinars/workshops, field events, trade shows)
- Develop and own partner marketing budget across key initiatives and activity per quarter to support revenue and market growth goals
- Work with Product Management, Product Marketing, and Alliances to identify the key ecosystem partners for ServiceTitan product lines and accelerate joint marketing programs to support adoption and pipeline-building efforts
- Build a team with product-focused knowledge around each ServiceTitan product line to work with our partners to drive the ecosystem growth and standardization around our products within supplier, association, and channel partners
- Source and develop content that aligns with ServiceTitan company and product messaging for use in joint partner marketing efforts
- Grow our brand awareness and accelerate internal enablement inside our partners
- Leverage MDF programs with key partners to build out co-marketing and go-to-market activities including email campaigns, dealer and channel enablement, and territory
- Partner with BD leads and Corporate Communications to announce and bring industry attention to important joint releases of products and integrations. Lead similar efforts internally
- Collaborate with the Field Marketing & Events team to support our presence and marketing efforts around partner trade shows and events including ServiceTitan’s Pantheon conference and roadshow series
- Provide guidance, input, and oversight for partner-led material creation (e.g. blogs, press releases, briefs, emails, announcements, partner newsletter, etc.)
- Work with partners and Corporate Communications to deliver joint awards submittals, and competency achievements
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 7-10 years of alliance program management and/or partner marketing experience at a management level
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment with external partners and internal stakeholders, executives, and partner representatives
- Ability to set and drive the strategic direction of the Partner Marketing function through smart, targeted tactics that deliver data-driven outcomes
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to implement cross-company and cross-team processes and reporting measured success of partner marketing plans
- Orchestrate successful joint marketing programs across partner and internal ServiceTtian teams
- Experience with channel and distribution partnerships is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
http://instagram.com/goservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.