Director, Marketing Operations at ServiceTitan (Remote)
The Director, Marketing Operations is a critical member of the GTM leadership team and an important voice in the broader revenue operations ecosystem. This role will be a strategic business partner to our marketing organization (inbound, outbound and demand generation) and is responsible for the operational strategy, driving best practices around our business processes, analytics, insights and driving scaling initiatives to support a hyper-growth company. This role will work cross-functionally with key business stakeholders across the company including marketing, sales, xDR, and IT/Systems teams and will report into the head of GTM Strategy & Operations
What you'll do:
- Operational Cadence : Own the business operations. Constantly monitor and drive operational efficiencies to optimize the effectiveness and impact of processes such as lead scoring, routing, tracking, management and lead prioritization. Engage stakeholders to drive operational excellence and results.
- Strategy: Drive thought leadership around operational excellence . Design cohesive end-to-end strategy, aligned to company goals, to evolve the business from today to the vision of tomorrow. Proactively set a cadence to provide visibility, deliver steady insights and actions to shape and grow the business. Leverage and partner with internal stakeholders to drive consistency and scale.
- Insights: Know the business, the market and the competition. Constantly monitor the state to ensure effectiveness of existing strategy.
- Strategic Programs: Ensure strategy is properly defined, implemented, and executed by cross-functional operating teams through leading GTM Business Programs.
What you'll bring:
- 10+ years prior experience working in operations (Sales, Marketing, xDR) or in marketing; MBA a plus
- Experience in B2B SaaS
- A mindset and attitude of relentless simplification and driving continuous operational improvement
- Strong communication and presentation skills with ability to work with senior executives
- Strong attention to detail and focus: This work will be used at the highest levels of decision-making
- Highly skilled in utilizing and analyzing data to drive decision making
- Empathy- You approach all peers, partners & customers with kindness and consideration
- Challenge the status quo with the goal of bringing in new innovative ideas and improving upon programs and processes
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.