Director of Lifecycle Marketing
Greater LA Area
We’re seeking a Director of Lifecycle Marketing who will play a critical strategic role on our marketing team.You will build and optimize lifecycle email marketing programs and campaigns for our SAAS platform with the goal of increasing conversion, retention, upsell, and reducing churn. You’ll rely on your marketing experience, customer empathy, iterative testing obsession, and data-informed decision making to help our customers and leads understand the incredible value of SimplePractice.
- Own all aspects of our email marketing including list management, segmentation, targeting, testing, and the email calendar
- Take ownership for email’s impact on conversion, upsell, churn
- Develop an overall lifecycle marketing strategy to engage and retain SimplePractice customers with relevant, timely, and targeted communications. This includes email, in-app messaging, and additional channels.
- Drive the evolution of our lifecycle programs towards automated, trigger-based, dynamically personalized messages
- Rigorously evaluate the health of existing campaigns and establish a testing program for continuous optimization
- As a subject matter expert on SimplePractice’s performance against key subscriber goals, provide insights and updates to teams throughout the company
- Establish and lead informal cross-functional teams, including marketing, product, data, and technology to develop and execute holistic strategies for improving key business outcomes
- Collaborate with channel owners to execute campaigns and to identify and detail business requirements for new capabilities that will amplify the effect of lifecycle marketing efforts
- 7+ years of direct-to-consumer marketing experience with proven success in both strategy and execution of innovative, high-impact campaigns
- A track record of driving KPI growth through email marketing
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly consume large amounts of data and draw insights that drive the business forward
- Experience working in-house for a SAAS business is a plus but is not required
Read Full Job Description