Director, Field Marketing
Director, Field Marketing
We’re looking for a hands-on marketing leader with a passion for building teams, operationalizing functions, and accelerating revenue as we aggressively expand into new markets, segments, and geographies. Reporting to the VP of Corporate Marketing, this role will own all aspects of marketing programs, segment marketing plans, field marketing, and sales team alignment. The ideal candidate is creative, collaborative, and data-driven.
At a high-level you will help us:
Build a highly-collaborative function that binds sales and marketing success in this role means you’re organized, driven, and collaborative. You’re quick on your feet and comfortable with ambiguity. ServiceTitan is changing how the world works, and you’re excited to be a part of that!
- Build and execute integrated segment and regional strategic marketing programs aligned to sales priorities and revenue targets, including but not limited to demand generation campaigns, direct mail, executive programs, account-based marketing pilots, field events, trade shows and partner programs
- Work cross-functionally to oversee the timely execution of the field-marketing plan and collaborate with sales development and sales to ensure strong follow-through on sourced leads
- Track, measure and report on pipeline metrics across field marketing programs on a weekly basis- Inquiry, MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities, and Closed Won
- Create account-based marketing programs based on target audience and segment requirements including; size, geography, vertical, etc.
- Leverage data and partnership with revenue operations to gauge and forecast segment marketing funnels and close rates
- Communicate all marketing plans, activities and report program results consistently to sales, sales development, revenue ops, and marketing
- Build and maintain ongoing communications with the regional sales VPs and directors, demand generation peers, digital marketing teams, and account executives
- Maintain ownership of full campaign build-outs for targeted campaigns including concept, creative brief, content, call-to-action, asset, and campaign flow through Marketo
- Partner with events team in developing regional and campaign specific target lists for industry trade shows and roadshow series throughout US and Canada
- Communicate with sales in order to gain buy-in, understanding and participation in marketing programs on a quarterly basis
- Understand the market trends in the region and customize programs as needed
- Maintain core metrics for campaign and field activity, including attribution, utilizing Salesforce, Marketo, Tableau, etc.
- Oversight and management of the field marketing organization
- BA in Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 7-10 years of high tech, Software Marketing and Field Marketing Experience
- Experience mentoring and managing a regional marketing team with varying levels of experience
- Field marketing, segment marketing, demand creation and/or campaign execution experience, and implementing joint-marketing plans
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, LeanData, Bizable, and other MarTech applications
- Can do, positive and fun attitude with ability to partner and communicate effectively with sales, marketing and partner community
- Willing to roll-up sleeves and do whatever it takes to deliver success – action and result oriented
- Strong organizational, project management, and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Strong analytical skills to determine ROI of marketing programs.
- Ability to work on multiple, simultaneous marketing programs that require both strategic thinking as well as high-speed tactical executives
- Experience managing external vendors/agencies
- Strong analytical skills to determine ROI of marketing programs
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017