Digital Marketing Coordinator
Golden Hippo is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We’re growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator. This role will combine specialized technical, analytical, and creative skills to increase customer value across all sales funnels, within many product categories including beauty, health and wellness, nutrition, and pet care. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for marketing/advertising products to consumers. Develops campaigns, works with brand/product development teams, participates in launching, and promoting current and new products. Makes strategic and tactical recommendations for direct response digital marketing efforts in multiple traffic sources, products, and markets within team.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It’s the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Coordinate and implement A/B testing to optimize performance of both new and existing sales funnels
- Compile results from A/B tests and recommended actions or mitigations
- Compile campaign data analytics into report formats to present to cross-functional teams and Senior Management.
- Work closely with colleagues across multiple departments, including: Marketing, Advertising, IT, Call Center, and other Business units to drive improvements in quality, volume, service, and profitability
- Constantly improve technical skills and abilities both independently and by communicating with multiple teams company-wide
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, Math, Economics, Marketing, or Statistics preferred
- 1-3 years' experience in Digital Advertising and Marketing, Business Administration or a relevant field.
- Must have basic HTML/CSS proficiency
- Creative thinking; excellent organization skills and high attention to detail; and the ability to build strong relationships and exercise excellent follow-up
- Work efficiently within a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Ability to independently organize and implement several multi-step projects at once
- Must have a robust willingness to learn, support, and actively participate in the growth of the business
- Capable of working rapidly under pressure, individually and in team settings, and possess a lust for the unending demands of the advertising world.
- Basic Photoshop skills a plus
- Prior experience working with 1ShoppingCart a plus
- Strong Excel skills required
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.