Brand Manager (Health & Beauty Products) at Golden Hippo
Golden Hippo is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo is currently looking for a creative, driven, and forward thinking Brand Manager to lead and manage brand growth as well as day-to-day activities for a skincare and/or health and wellness brand.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Develop strategy and drive execution of brand growth plans individually and with internal teams
- Ensure cohesive customer experience across all touch points
- Collaborate with product development on product innovation pipeline and execution
- Oversee branded website performance and development
- Support marketing campaign development and execution
- Collaborate with external PR team and internal social and influencer team to increase brand awareness and drive sales
- Liaison with brand founder as needed
- Drive strategy and growth of non-traditional channels of non-internet channels, ie. tv, print, podcasts, etc.
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of brand management experience
- Experience working with beauty and/or health and wellness/dietary supplements
- Direct marketing experience a plus
- Experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions
- Ability to work in a collaborative, cross-functional organization
- A strong sense of creativity and understanding of the creative process
- Project management capabilities. The ability to manage complex project work streams across multiple dimensions, with internal and external partners.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Self-starter, problem solver with strong ability to work independently
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.