Brand Insights Manager at Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Brand Insights Manager to join Team Snapchat! As a member of the Consumer Insights team, you will lead foundational research to establish messaging strategies for a given product or brand. Working from our Los Angeles headquarters, in partnership with the Brand Marketing team, you will design research to identify and define the target customer/audience for a given product or program. You will then mine audience insights and translate them into themes and strategies to upon which the team can articulate brand/product consumer and marketplace positioning. Additionally, the Brand Insights Manager will monitor, analyze, and measure the effectiveness of brand and consumer marketing initiatives to develop insights and make real-time and forward looking recommendations.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Brand Marketing, Analytics, Finance, Data Science and UX Research teams to refine marketing and messaging strategies for Snapchat products
- Gain a holistic understanding and appreciation for the consumer (needs, wants, and desires)
- Unify research findings with first-party Snapchat data to tell a story about users’ attitudes and behaviors
- Work across functions to leverage expertise to propose well-grounded solutions (e.g. marketing, analytics and research vendors)
- Ensure flawless execution of all research, mapping back to initial scope and internal stakeholders’ business objectives
- Scope and gather context from stakeholders when planning new projects, evaluating traditional and non-traditional research methodologies
- Design, write, and manage surveys with precision and attention to detail
- Develop compelling narratives to drive insight led recommendations to the business teams
- Analyze and interpret data to identify patterns and solutions
- Create detailed, visually compelling reports in PowerPoint and Keynote
- Design and execution media Develop media measurement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
7+ years market research experience
Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, work flawlessly under tight deadlines, and prioritize across several simultaneous projects
Exceptional attention to detail with a keen eye for presentation design and conveying granular data in a digestible way
Technology or entertainment industry experience preferred
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills with a team player attitude
A passion for Snapchat and creativity
Experience with trend-reporting is a plus