Advertising Operations Specialist
Golden Hippo Media is looking for an Advertising Operations Specialist to join our expanding Affiliate Marketing team. We are a performance marketing company with a wide range of products and offers. We currently run some of the most popular health and wellness offers in the online space.
The Advertising Operations Specialist will focus on the setup, monitoring, management and reporting for digital marketing and advertising campaigns. This role will also act as a liaison between internal and outside partners for their pixel requirements.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you definitely have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It’s the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Matching 401K plan
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Setup Pixel integration for third party partners.
- Ensure campaign structure and naming conventions align with reporting best practices.
- Own all aspects of tag and pixel generation, implementation and QA across our ad-tech spectrum, including Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixels, and more.
- Work with internal and external partners (including website/mobile app teams, publishers, exhibitors, retailers, etc.) to ensure proper tag implementation.
- Work with account team to understand and implement campaigns based on expectations.
- Monitor industry for best practices and makes recommendations for increasing KPI’s/conversions from digital efforts.
- Review, research and implement online software to streamline process.
- Analyze web metrics, provide campaign effectiveness reports and recommend optimizations when appropriate to improve media performance.
- Stay apprised of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities and advise on new ways to reach targets.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
BEST CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- 2+ years’ experience in related field such as dev support for CPA networks.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, engineering or an analytical field.
- Strong detail and organizational skills.
- Experience and ability to multi-task in a data intensive environment while maintaining accuracy.
- Familiarity with digital analytics platforms and concepts, such as Tag Managers.
- Familiarity with CPA networks is preferable
- Ability to communicate effectively with media, marketing, ad tech, and technical development teams.
- Experience working in DoubleClick Campaign Manager and BidManager, AdWords, Facebook Ads, and other paid social platforms or ad servers.
- Proficiency in Java Script and HTML, have to be able to read and write code.
- Strong skills in developing and foster strong relationships with media partners.