Advertising Operations Specialist
Golden Hippo Media is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo Media is currently looking for an Advertising Operations Specialist to join our marketing team. This role will be responsible for starting, growing, optimizing and managing customer acquisition campaigns for new and existing products; both on the ad network level and the sales funnel. This is an exciting role for someone that loves to work in a fast pace, results driven environment and who is an analytical person driven by the data.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Setup Pixel integration for third party partners.
- Ensure campaign structure and naming conventions align with reporting best practices.
- Own all aspects of tag and pixel generation, implementation and QA across our ad-tech spectrum, including
- Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixels, and more.
- Work with internal and external partners (including website/mobile app teams, publishers, exhibitors, retailers, etc.) to ensure proper tag implementation.
- Work with account team to understand and implement campaigns based on expectations.
- Monitor industry for best practices and makes recommendations for increasing KPI’s/conversions from digital efforts.
- Review, research and implement online software to streamline process.
- Analyze web metrics, provide campaign effectiveness reports and recommend optimizations when appropriate to improve media performance.
- Stay apprised of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities and advise on new ways to reach targets.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
Experience working with pixels and pixel management
Experience working with Performance Marketing Software (We use CAKE)
A coding/ technical background
General knowledge of ranking
Strong detail and organizational skills
Experience and ability to multi-task in a data intensive environment while maintaining accuracy.
Ability to communicate effectively with media, marketing, ad tech, and technical development teams.
Strong skills in developing and foster strong relationships with media partners.
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.