We are a 200+ person team funded by top-tier firms, based in Santa Monica, CA with satellite offices in San Francisco. We are a low-key but tight-knit group of hard-working people working to fix America's broken healthcare system. Americans spend over $400 billion per year on prescriptions and too many people simply can't afford the medications they desperately need. Join GoodRx and help us solve meaningful problems that help us make people’s lives better every day.
About the Role
The Compliance Associate will be responsible for coordinating marketing initiatives across our online and offline marketing teams, ensuring the legal and regulatory compliance of our marketing materials, and incorporating brand marketing efforts across marketing.
The Compliance Associate is actively engaged in the execution of plans to ensure compliance with healthcare regulations and other regulations concerning the Company’s business. The Regulatory Compliance Associate is expected to become an active hands-on participant in developing and implementing compliance frameworks and checks.
The position will have specific expertise in healthcare and consumer marketing regulations.
This position will report to the VP of Legal and Business Development.
- Work with legal team to set compliance standards and controls, and to document internal controls and checklists
- Work closely with heads of online and offline marketing teams to track compliance of advertising materials for each team
- Maintain and update internal policies and procedures
- Support implementation of new compliance regulations and related requirements
- Educate, collaborate with, and make recommendations to our marketing and business teams regarding to regulatory and legal requirements
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of professional experience in a compliance role
- Paralegal experience is a plus
- Experience with healthcare compliance or marketing compliance issues are a plus
- Good understanding of the needs of regulatory agencies, ideally with strong experience of direct interaction with regulators is a plus
- Experience with legal contract review
- Strategic experience in setting long-term initiatives
- Project management skills
- Highly organized and excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Start-up experience is a plus
GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 8 million people use the GoodRx website and our mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.
Read Full Job Description