Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
We are growing fast here at Centerfield and our Recruiting team is leading the charge on growth initiatives! As Centerfield continues to grow exponentially, we are looking for Recruiting Intern to assist in our scaling efforts.
This will be a paid internship with opportunity to convert full time down the line.
How You'll Contribute...
- Work closely with senior talent acquisition partners or leaders to deeply understand hiring needs, develop creative sourcing and hiring strategies to build strong pipelines
- Conduct industry research provide market insights to hiring team
- Assist the recruiting team in scheduling/coordinating a wide variety of interviews across the organization
- Communicate directly with candidates, hiring managers and interview panels to ensure a smooth candidate experience from first touch point to offer stage
- Work to understand the tangible business needs of roles you’re supporting, and how they tie into the broader business
- Learn the ropes of outbound sourcing through use of tools like LinkedIn Recruiter, Lever, and other social platforms
- Assist employer branding initiatives and partnerships through collaboration with HR and the broader talent team
- Onboarding of new hires
- Post new requisitions to our platforms
- Participate in new requisition strategy session meetings
What We're Looking For...
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexibility and willingness to tackle a wide variety of projects in an ever-changing startup environment
- A strong interest in building a career in the field of Talent Acquisition
- Actively pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Previous administrative or recruiting experience of some kind in a professional environment (experience working within the high-tech sector is highly desired but not required)
Life at Centerfield...
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, firepits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.