Social Media Intern at Centerfield (Greater LA Area, CA)
| Greater LA Area | Hybrid
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:45 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, April 21, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
We are growing fast here at Centerfield and we are looking for an intern who will assist with the implementation of our Social media efforts, specifically in the following areas: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and more. Our Social Intern will work with our People & Marketing teams to strategize and assist in content creation, & distribution.
This will be a 6 month paid internship, maximum 30 hours per week, minimum 20 hours per week, with potential to convert to full time based on performance.
How You'll Contribute...
- Assist in content creation and sourcing
- Key point person responsible for coordinating digital creative assets and social media posts
- Maintain and grow social media channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and LinkedIn
- Maintain a detailed calendar for the planning and management of all content
- Interact with key internal stakeholders to create social content, report on current social trends, and interact with the Centerfield’s market, while helping to attract and engage new audiences interested in the business
- Create employer branding content for our external partners to help drive company awareness on sites like Glassdoor, Indeed, BuiltIn, and Comparably.
What We're Looking For...
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexibility and willingness to tackle a wide variety of projects in an ever-changing startup environment
- Thirst for all things social, branding & related
- Knowledge of social media channels and platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Organized with an ability to prioritize time–sensitive assignments
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be self-directed and reliable in planning and completion of tasks
- Actively pursuing a degree in related field
- Previous administrative or recruiting experience of some kind in a professional environment (experience working within the high-tech sector is highly desired but not required)
- Previous intern or work experience preferred but not required
- Editing or Design Knowledge/Interest
Life at Centerfield...
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, firepits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description