Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
Centerfield is seeking a highly motivated, proactive, and versatile intern with an interest in digital advertising to join our Media Buying team. You will be responsible for helping the media buying team as well as our executive leadership with daily tasks and activities. This position will start as a paid internship with the potential opportunity to go full time.
How You'll Contribute...
- Conduct rigorous data analysis of campaign metrics
- Build optimization models
- Utilize Excel (expertise in pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, etc.)
- Extensive statistical analysis
What We're Looking For...
- Currently enrolled at a top accredited school (junior or higher)
- Highly analytical when looking at KPIs, trends, campaign stats, etc.
- Be excited to grow with a fast-paced start-up
- Exhibit flexibility in helping with multiple tasks for different team members
- Creative thinkers with strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of SEM, SEO, or Google Analytics
- Strong knowledge in applied statistics and/or applied math
- Previous internship experience in the digital marketing/advertising technology space
- Entrepreneurial experience – starting your own online business, blog, etc.
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, fire pits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Large breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.