Experience Design Intern (Summer 2019)
As an Experience Design Intern, you will need:
- Currently pursuing a MA degree in Interaction Design, UX Design, Service Design or a related subject from an accredited University
- Resume, Cover Letter and Portfolio
- Abilities planning, prioritizing and organizing work effectively and efficiently within a team
- Creative problem solving skills
Ideally, you will have:
- 1+ years of relevant professional experience
- Working experience with Sketch, Adobe CS, and InVision.
- Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent people management skills to collaborate with colleagues and cross-functional teams.
- A updated, online portfolio.
As an Experience Design Intern, you will use your skills to:
- Participate in concept sessions leveraging ethnographic research and design thinking.
- Introduce trends and exemplars across a variety of emerging technologies like AI, IoT, VR, and AR.
- Balance customer frictions and needs with our client’s business goals, market viability, and technical feasibility.
- Hands on delivery of concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps, and prototypes with Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, and other tools.
- Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions.
- Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams including management consultants, product managers, engineers, marketers, and corporate executives.
- Communicate the product’s vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs to partners and clients, both verbally and visually.
- Partner with Engineering to ensure designs are properly implemented.
- Work with Marketing to develop brand guidelines, online advertising, and websites.
- Contribute to the Design cohort through knowledge-sharing and presentations with other Designers.