Data Engineer Intern
Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology utilizing real time biddable media (RTB), automated call routing and customized scripting. Our proprietary platform, Dugout, combined with our 1500 person sales and retention center delivers new customers at scale to many of the leading brands worldwide.
We're seeking a highly motivated, and focused Data Engineer Intern. In this role, you would be working on many projects that involve leading frameworks and tools. This is an amazing opportunity to learn hands-on from our team and contribute directly to the growth of our application.
- At least 6months of experience related to data analysis and exploration
- At least 6months of experience with Python, SQL
- Ability to take instructions from seniors and execute based on the requirements
- Have experience with MySQL, Redshift
- Experience building reports and with data visualization tools like Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI etc.,
- Aptitude to learn new technologies
- Be a team player
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Python and SQL a must
- Experience with any automation tools like Selenium, web scraping using Python
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (S3, RDS, Redshift) is a plus
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit
- Fully stocked break rooms with snacks & drinks
- Monthly events, team outings & catered lunches
- Potential of turning into a fulltime position after completion of internship!