Data Engineer Intern at Centerfield
Centerfield drives more than two million sales each year for residential services, business services and telecommunications brands such as AT&T, Charter Spectrum and Frontier Communications. Our technology platform, Dugout, and leading consumer guides engage with in-market consumers to help them purchase the right product or service, including internet connections, TV plans, phone, and security, for their home and business.
We're seeking a highly motivated, and focused Data Engineer Intern. In this role, you would be working on many projects that involve leading frameworks and tools. This is an amazing opportunity to learn hands-on from our team and contribute directly to the growth of our application.
- At least 6months of experience related to data analysis and exploration
- At least 6months of experience with Python, SQL
- Ability to take instructions from seniors and execute based on the requirements
- Have experience with MySQL, Redshift
- Experience building reports and with data visualization tools like Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI etc.,
- Aptitude to learn new technologies
- Be a team player
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Python and SQL a must
- Experience with any automation tools like Selenium, web scraping using Python
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (S3, RDS, Redshift) is a plus
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit
- Fully stocked break rooms with snacks & drinks
- Free onsite gym & weekly in office exercise classes
- Monthly team outings (Ball games, happy hours, hikes, etc.)
- Potential of turning into a fulltime position after completion of internship!