Data Analyst - Intern
Data Analyst- Internship
- Perform in-depth data analysis to identify user behavior and interpret findings within the subscription and advertising businesses.
- Design A/B tests, build data pipelines to monitor key metrics, and provide statistical analysis support to make business decisions.
- Assist in analytical ad-hoc projects targeted at identifying usage trends across the app and determine causation.
- Hours/schedule for the internship. Up to 8 hours a day/40 week
- Timeframe of internship. 12 Weeks
- What level of education is expected for the internship?People with a college degree+ related background and knowledge.
- M.S. in Economics, Decision Science, Statistics, Engineering, Applied Math, Operations Research, or a Related Quantitative field.
- College Degree + relatable work experience a PLUS
Why Work at Grindr?
Since 2009, Grindr has built the world’s largest social network for gay, bi, trans, and queer people. Now more than just an app, we’re a family of lifestyle brands with the shared mission to connect LGBTQ people with the world around them:
- Grindr – The location-based social app that started it all. Over 3 million people use Grindr daily, from every country on the planet.
- INTO – A digital magazine dedicated to queer perspectives: news, culture, commentary, video, and more.
- Grindr for Equality (G4E) – Our social mission to promote justice, health, and safety for LGBTQ individuals around the globe.
- Gaymoji – A one-of-a-kind collection of over 500+ stickers available on iOS, Android, and in the Grindr app.
Behind the brands, Grindr is an inclusive and passionate family of thinkers, innovators, leaders, and most importantly, doers. We’re fueled by endless curiosity, constant collaboration, and a knack for crossing every finish line – all within an agile growth environment. We also enjoy tons of perks, great social events, and stunning views from our HQ in West Hollywood.