Greater LA Area
At Lucky Day, we believe in how far a little luck can go. We started the company in 2014 with a simple goal: create winners every day to impact lives for the better. Our mission is to change the way people can test their luck. We do this by disrupting current sweepstakes and lottos by making it quick, entertaining, and 100% risk-free.
At Lucky Day, you will be working with the best-in-class talent to impact the daily lives of millions of players around the world. We are seeking a Technical Recruiter that will provide full cycle recruiting support for our tech team.
What You'll Do
- Manage full cycle recruiting process: source, identify, engage, evaluate, and hire world-class tech talent to join our growing company
- Creatively source candidates from multiple channels including referrals, research, cold outbound, networking events, and utilizing our robust sourcing platforms as resources
- Manage the inbound applicant pipeline, while identifying passive job seekers using a full range of recruitment tactics and resources
- Understand requirements and sourcing challenges of each role
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail and make data-driven decisions
What You'll Have
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience at a high-growth startup or agency environment
- Experience sourcing and recruiting tech passive candidates and developing a network in that space
- Experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals
- Tech savvy: Google Suite, strong ATS knowledge (preferably Lever), Microsoft Office, Slack
- Process-oriented; outstanding analytical and organizational skills
Read Full Job Description