Hello, we're Lucky Day
At Lucky Day, we believe you shouldn’t have to lose for the chance to win. Our mission is to create as many lucky days as possible to impact lives for the better.
Why Work with Us?
At Lucky Day, you will be working with the best-in-class talent to impact the daily lives of millions of players around the world. We are a diverse team of people who get to come to work every day to do something we love. Regardless of where you are in your career, you are a valued member of the team when you step into our office.
An Insider's view of Lucky Day
What's something quirky about your company?
There's snacks everywhere. At any time of the day, you'll find someone going into the cabinet to find something to eat. This adds a sense of comfortability, a feeling of home while you're working. It also helps to spark conversation between coworkers. Food is a universal language that helps us bond and learn more about each other!
What does your typical day look like?
During our daily scrum meeting, we discuss what we will be working on, along with any issues/blockers we may encounter. My work is focused on a specific project. The work involved differs each day depending on what stage of a project I'm currently at. This keeps the job interesting because the nature of the work changes as a project progresses.
Senior Software Engineer
What unique initiatives do you have that encourage innovation?
I want every team member to be as nimble as possible, and that’s why we place such a big emphasis on learning. I encourage my team to take on side projects, so they can learn new skills in a hands-on manner and also grow with the company. This allows them to visualize where we’re trying to go and identify what our biggest technology hurdles are.
What’s the vibe like in the office?
We have an open office with a laid back feel. Everyone motivates and pushes each other to excel and expects the most out of one another while encouraging an open, honest and transparent environment. On top of that, the team enjoys taking snack breaks, going on walks, and getting coffee.
Where we are
Located in Beverly Hill -- safe, clean, and friendly environment!
Perks + Benefits
Highly diverse management team
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Vacation & Time Off
Unlimited Vacation Policy
Paid Sick Days
- There’s not a dull moment at Lucky Day, it’s a fast-paced and buzzing environment that has you leaving at the end of the day still full of energy. The moment I started I've been a valued member of a strong team that I'm proud to be part of.CorinneProduct Designer
- I appreciate the freedom and trust I have from my coach. I feel that my feedback is taken seriously, and I can take action to initiate real change in the organization. I also love the passion and innovation each team member brings to Lucky Day!SharonPeople Operations
- Everyone at Lucky Day is given the resources and autonomy they need to succeed. We’ve fostered a culture of trust where everyone has the freedom to achieve goals in the way that is best for them and their team.LeddyCustomer Success Manager
- My favorite part about Lucky Day is how friendly my team is! I love coming into work every day because it feels like I'm here with my friends and we're all working together towards amazing.MaxAndroid Developer
Jobs at Lucky Day7 open jobs
Data + Analytics
Dev + Engineer
Data + Analytics
Technology we use
- jQuery UILibraries
- Microsoft SQL ServerDatabases
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics