Senior Technical Recruiter at SimplePractice
At SimplePractice, our team is dedicated to improving the health and wellness industry by building a suite of innovative solutions for practitioners and their clients. Our product supports practitioners on their clinical journey to becoming licensed, helps them manage their business and practice once they’re up and running, and enables new clients to discover and interact with practitioners. Taking a practitioner-first approach in everything we do makes it possible for health and wellness practitioners to devote more time to their clients while they use SimplePractice to start, grow, and maintain a successful private practice.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will partner up with our engineers, hiring managers, Directors and VPs to help SimplePractice continue to grow with a focus on engineering, product and design hiring. You're someone who has a passion for recruiting and loves to collaborate with their fellow team members. You excel at delivering the best candidate experience, finding exceptional candidates, and implementing the best recruiting strategies in every scenario you face. In this role you'll get a chance to learn and grow as a recruiter, while also mentoring and coaching others around you. Most importantly, you take pride in your work and enjoy every part of the recruiting process while working on a variety of roles.
- You will manage the full-cycle recruiting process with an emphasis on strong hiring manager partnership and effective candidate advocacy
- You will source candidates, screen resumes, and evaluate candidates to determine fit
- You will facilitate interview and hiring decision-making processes with interviewers, hiring managers, and company leadership
- You will support and encourage employee referrals
- You will work with recruiting team to build out best interview practices, improve candidate experience, and recruiting operational process development
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience
- Ability to evaluate technical aptitude and screen candidates for both technical and behavioral fit pertaining to specific roles
- Tech and industry knowledge with the ability to understand relevant skills and companies within the industry
- Using hiring metrics and funnel data to guide hiring decisions and personal success
- Consultative and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Experience working directly with hiring managers and senior leadership
- Experience hiring in an organization focused on cultivating a diverse workforce
California Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at SimplePractice LLC (“SimplePractice” or “us” or “we” or “our”). Please note that when you submit your resume or application materials to us for employment purposes, we may collect the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identifiers (e.g., name, address, email address, and phone number); protected characteristics (e.g., sex, gender, age, citizenship, disability status, and veteran status); professional or employment-related information (e.g., employment history, educational background, certificates and licenses, work eligibility information and other information obtained from your resume, cover letter, your responses to our application questions, background check forms, and your references); other personal records (e.g., signature, photograph, and criminal background information); and inferences drawn from personal information collected (e.g., creating a profile that reflects your abilities and aptitudes).
We collect the above categories of personal information for the following business purposes:
- To perform recruitment and hiring services; to manage the workforce; to comply with federal and state laws, and to maintain security (e.g., to detect and prevent against security risks and incidents, to prevent against fraudulent or illegal activity, and to ensure compliance with our company policies and procedures).