Recruiting Sourcer at Endpoint
| El Segundo
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:29 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, September 16, 2021
Real estate is the largest asset class in the world—and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand, and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
We are looking for a Recruiting Sourcer to help us identify and attract top talent across multiple disciplines.
As a Recruiting Sourcer, you will use your skills to:
- Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand Endpoint’s hiring needs and Recruiting process
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for multiple requisitions
- Represent Endpoint as the first point of contact for potential new candidates
- Identify & build relationships with prospective candidates across different hiring channels
- Research market conditions and execute sourcing campaigns across the US
You'll come to Endpoint with:
- 1-2+ years of experience in a Recruiting or Recruiting support role either in-house or for an agency
- Experience partnering with Recruiters and Hiring managers to execute sourcing/recruiting strategies
- A passion for data and working in a metrics-driven environment
- Experience attracting passive talent from multiple sources including LinkedIn, referrals, networking, etc.
- Creative eye for finding talent and deep understanding of market conditions
- A sense of urgency and passion for candidate experience
Why work at Endpoint:
- You will have a lot of responsibility and many opportunities to advance your career as we grow
- You will get first-hand experience of working for a well funded early stage startup
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
- We offer great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision and 401K match
- Dog-friendly office, fully stocked snack bar and weekly catered lunches
- Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description