Deluxe is the entertainment industry’s largest end-to-end services provider, which produces, delivers, archives and monetizes content, so clients can realize bigger visions and unlock more value from their assets. Deluxe is an ecosystem for media and entertainment that includes production, post-production, distribution, and asset management capabilities.
For over 95 years, Deluxe has been an integral and reliable partner for filmmakers and the Hollywood Studios, networks, advertisers, sports teams and leagues.
The HRIS Manager is located in Burbank, CA and supervises the HRIS Team.
The Manager, HRIS plays a critical role in managing and implementing our global People system, Workday. This position is hands-on and leads a small team of HRIS analysts providing creative solutions to ensure business and department needs are met.
- Serve as the lead Workday System Administrator.
- Support Global Human Resources and business goals and initiatives.
- Design and implement programs that support efficient operations with a focus on increasing manager and employee self-service.
- Analyze system configuration for core HCM, Recruiting, Onboarding, Learning, Performance, Time and Absence and Reporting to ensure continuous improvement.
- Develop and document business requirements for system improvements.
- Manage ongoing Workday system updates.
- Develop complex reports and dashboards to meet various internal client data needs.
- Manage project timelines with team, IT and others to ensure deadlines are met.
- Research and resolve Workday challenges and issues or unexpected results; perform various scheduled activities.
- Participate in Workday initiatives by assisting with business requirements gathering and documentation, business process review, system configuration, testing and training.
- Maintain accurate data using EIB’s.
- Active involvement in the Workday user community and exploring non-traditional ways to solve business challenges through Workday automation and configuration.
- Manage and develop a team of two HRIS Analysts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, MIS or related discipline.
- Minimum of eight years working with HR and HR systems.
- Minimum of five years’ experience with Workday HCM, Security, Reporting, Time and Absence and EIB’s.
- Experience with a Workday implementation and ongoing continuous improvement.
- The ability to effectively partner with IT and non-technical clients to understand user needs and translate needs into business process and configuration requirements.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- The ability to work in a dynamic global environment by balancing multiple priorities.
- Proficient in Excel and managing data.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.