Learning and Development Coordinator
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. Deluxe is a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
We currently have an opening for a Learning and Development Coordinator. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
The Learning and Development Coordinator at Deluxe Entertainment is responsible for coordinating, developing, improving, measuring and deploying enterprise-wide development tools and programs in the areas of professional skills, leadership development and team development. This will include coordinating training events, instructional design responsibilities, building and maintaining learning and development materials, and researching vendors and e-learning providers to propose solutions, among other projects. This position supports Human Resources and specifically the Learning & Development department.
Learning and Development Coordinator Tasks
• Coordinate and assist in the project management of learning initiatives including administration, developing project plans, and tracking deliverables to ensure that projects stay on task and budget.
• Under the guidance of the Learning & Development Manager assist in the development, planning and delivery of training and learning initiatives in both in-person and online forums.
• Research and evaluate learning tools such as e-learning, software, survey and latest learning platforms.
• Create and adapt curriculum for a variety of audiences and learning delivery methods.
• Collect data and analyze the impact of long-term and specific initiatives.
• Support in the implementation of the onboarding initiative including development of materials, updates and project management of a global rollout.
• Oversee the in-person class scheduling and process including the set up, greeting and breakdown of events.
• Administer e-learning including the oversight of accounts, communication with vendors and across the organization, and administration of the sites.
• Manage the Learn Inbox and ensure proper routing of all requests, feedback, suggestions, etc.
• Assist with the rollout of Compliance Training, including communication, training, scheduling, and administration of the platform itself.
• Maintain and build upon the Learning and Development page of the Intranet. Partner with necessary parties, including IT, to suggest improvements and new functionality.
• Manage administrative tasks for the department (e.g. expenses, invoices, files, etc.).
• BA or degree in Human Resources, or related field.
• 2+ years experience in Learning & Development ideally in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent writing, instructional design, and presentation skills.
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks under tight deadlines.
• Ideally have a passion for entertainment and technology industry.
• Software knowledge: Microsoft Office Suite, LMS systems, Prezi and Workday or other HRIS a plus.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.