HR Business Partner
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS:
- Partner with Business leaders to integrate HR strategies to support the ongoing business goals.
- Drive opportunities to integrate change management strategies through business transformation.
- Work closely with leadership and employees to improve work relationships, celebrate & build morale, foster reward and recognition activities, increase engagement and ensure retention.
- Provide guidance and input on department restructures, workforce, and succession planning.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to create career development plans and pathways to support employee growth.
- Lead organization and design strategy discussions and planning with business leader(s).
- Participate in interview/selection process and decisions for leadership and key roles.
- Lead and/or participate in all aspects of talent management with business leaders.
- Provide guidance to all levels to objectively assess and bring to resolution employee relations issues; identify any trends, root causes and solutions to improve organizational/team satisfaction.
- Conduct coaching on various topics such as communications, performance management, employee relations, career growth, new management orientation and team performance.
- Provide recommendations and input on decisions that involve unsatisfactory performance and/or policy violations.
- Quickly and responsibly resolves employee relations issues, which may involve preparing and approving Performance Improvement Plans, conducting employee meetings, and internal & external investigations.
- Partner with talent acquisition, finance, and managers to ensure workforce planning is on track, and that new hires are successfully integrated into their roles.
- Maintain the confidential nature of all proprietary and privileged information.
- Business Insight – applies knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization's goals.
- Promotes HR’s impact and how HR is an integral part of the company’s business strategy.
- Result Oriented – Energetic, resourceful, with strong service orientation and positive can-do attitude.
- Proactive self-starter - takes full ownership of HR initiatives and promptly implements solutions while continuously updating key business stakeholders on progress.
- Fully committed to the job and to deliver outstanding work. Enjoys working collaboratively in a hands-on manner.
- Decision Quality – makes thoughtful, factual/data driven, and complex decision in a timely manner that keep the organization moving forward.
- Drives Engagement – partners with key stakeholders to create a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives.
- Cultivates Innovation – Partners with corporate groups as well as internal teams in identifying and adopting new tools, methods, and technologies to improve HR management and processes.
- Interpersonal Savviness – relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people. Intellectually agile, self-confident and highly articulate. Self-starter.
- Drives Results – achieves results, even under tough circumstances, and takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Balances Stakeholders – anticipates and balances the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Strategic Mindset – Has foresight of future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
- Instills Trust – gains and inspires the confidence and trust among others through honesty, integrity, authenticity, and consistent delivery of commitments.
- Change Agent – Ability to challenge the status-quo sensitively and constructively. Continually creates new and better ways for the organization to be successful. Comfortable designing for the future, while managing day-to-day HR matters. Able to anticipate risks and propose practical plans to mitigate them.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Business, Human Resources, Legal or a related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Must have supported employees at all levels including senior executives.
- Must think creatively and be comfortable in making contributions that go beyond strictly “labor” or “HR” issues and develop win/win solutions for the business.
- Experience leading complex change management efforts would be highly desirable.
- Strong employee relations experience and skills, along with deep knowledge of proper performance management processes.
- Ability to reframe constraints and navigate a path forward.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is a requirement.
- Strong internal and external team builder.
- Proven experience in change management, creation, delivery, and influencing of HR strategic programs based on business needs.
- Must possess a broad range of priority setting skills to balance the day-to-day workload.
- Must be approachable, flexible, adaptive, possess excellent communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently.