General Manager, SimplePractice Learning (a direct to consumer video platform) at SimplePractice
At SimplePractice, our team is dedicated to improving the health and wellness industry by building a suite of innovative solutions for practitioners and their clients. Our product supports practitioners on their clinical journey to becoming licensed, helps them manage their business and practice once they’re up and running, and enables new client discovery and interaction. Taking a practitioner-first approach in everything we do makes it possible for health and wellness customers to devote more time to their clients while they use SimplePractice to start, grow, and maintain a successful private practice.
SimplePractice Learning is reimagining clinical and professional e-learning for Health & Wellness practitioners with premium live and on-demand original video courses featuring clinical and professional experts. We are seeking an inspiring, strategic and analytical business/marketing leader with an entrepreneurial drive who’s looking to take ownership of next-stage growth and strategic direction to build on our 200%+ YoY revenue and 150%+ YoY paid enrollment growth. You will manage all parts of this high-growth Direct to Consumer and B2B business, including (1) developing the vision and content/growth strategies, (2) collaborating across groups to drive content, product, and marketing decisions, and (3) develop, execute and scale the financial and operational plans to get there. You will lead a high-performance team to scale our success in Behavioral Health to become the go-to platform for Health & Wellness practitioners to learn and grow.
- Develop SPL’s go-to-market strategy to drive significant growth, working with cross-functional groups to understand the implications for SimplePractice’s broader business goals
- Work cross-functionally across SPL, Product, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, etc. to drive customer acquisition, engagement and revenue
- Oversee SimplePractice Learning’s Content development team and content strategy
- Collaborate with dedicated Product resources to evolve the platform to optimize customer acquisition and engagement
- Manage and further develop SimplePractice Learning KPIs, and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure we are tracking progress toward success
- Provide actionable analysis and recommendations that drive new customer and revenue growth
- Optimize process to properly track and analyze impact, reporting out on a regular cadence to all key stakeholders, with a strong analytical approach and clear communication style
- Develop business and strategic cases to grow and scale the business, including different monetization models, i.e. subscriptions
- Create clear plans for success and build the team to implement
Desired Skills & Experience
- 8+ years professional experience in a highly analytical + strategic role in consumer technology including consulting, business development, strategy and/or growth. MBA preferred.
- Experience at a high-growth e-learning/entertainment/media/tech/streaming company
- Exceptional collaborator
- Strong analytical capabilities with ability to think creatively
- Ability to create and achieve simple yet effective strategic plans
- Ability to work effectively and achieve results in ambiguous situations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Team player - no job is too small or too large
- Experience scaling an organization’s reach and revenue
- Experience managing high-performers and building/growing highly productive teams
- Highly organized and comfortable managing multiple work streams at once
California Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at SimplePractice LLC (“SimplePractice” or “us” or “we” or “our”). Please note that when you submit your resume or application materials to us for employment purposes, we may collect the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identifiers (e.g., name, address, email address, and phone number); protected characteristics (e.g., sex, gender, age, citizenship, disability status, and veteran status); professional or employment-related information (e.g., employment history, educational background, certificates and licenses, work eligibility information and other information obtained from your resume, cover letter, your responses to our application questions, background check forms, and your references); other personal records (e.g., signature, photograph, and criminal background information); and inferences drawn from personal information collected (e.g., creating a profile that reflects your abilities and aptitudes).
We collect the above categories of personal information for the following business purposes:
- To perform recruitment and hiring services; to manage the workforce; to comply with federal and state laws, and to maintain security (e.g., to detect and prevent against security risks and incidents, to prevent against fraudulent or illegal activity, and to ensure compliance with our company policies and procedures).