Director of Facilities & Workplace
Who we are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And we're on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We're endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve. Sound interesting?
Who we're looking for:
The Director of Facilities & Workplace ensures that we have an excellent workplace culture and environment. General responsibilities for the Director of Facilities & Workplace include leading others, negotiating vendor contracts, managing facilities, managing partnerships, and building employee engagement. You'll also have close interaction with internal teams such as IT, Marketing, HR, Legal, and Accounting.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead and develop Workplace Team associates
- Manage facilities including lease negotiations, design conversations and construction reviews
- Partner with VPs to roadmap company culture
- Negotiate with vendors
- Partner with building management to ensure consistent office environment
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required
- Vendor management and contract negotiation experience
- Strong computer skills with high proficiency in Google Docs, Gmail tools, and Boomerang
- Previous experience as an Office Manager and leading a team
- Experience working at a technology, game, or fitness company is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree is required
Top 5 Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here
- Awesome team of diverse individuals that love what they do
- Full benefits package
- Great employee fitness program
- Amazing office location on the 18th floor with a killer view
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer