Creative Recruiter, VFX
Hollywood, California-based Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc., is the leading provider of a broad range of entertainment industry services and technologies. We offer complete film and digital solutions for production, post-production, major studio and independent theatrical release, broadcast, home entertainment, archiving and asset management. Deluxe operates facilities in major film, video and digital production markets around the world.
Deluxe Media Creative Services is looking for a Mid Creative focused VFX Recruiter to join its rapid expanding Creative Services Division in Burbank, CA. This role will service multiple division subsidiaries include but not limited to: Encore Post, Encore VFX, Level 3, EFilm.
Duties and Requirements:
- Previous working experience in the Post Production VFX or Game industry. Feature, Episodic or Commercial experience is highly desired.
- Previous recruiting experience as a Scheduler, Recruiting Coordinator, or working as an Artist is highly desired.
- solid understanding of 3d/2d VFX workflow (ingest/plates, previs, animation, rigging, modeling, lighting, look dev, dynamics, compositing, conform, finishing, to delivery).
- Understanding of fundamental difference between various working platforms such as Maya, Nuke, Smoke, Flame, Houdini, 3dsmax, Krakatoa, Avid, Premier, Baselight, DaVinci Resolve.
- Experience looking at various demo reels for different discipline and skill sets.
- Roll calls.
- Maintain a positive customer relationship through both written and verbal communication as well as high levels of customer satisfaction.
- The ability to effectively handle multiple projects and reporting to multiple project managers.
- Very strong ability identifying clear priorities and meeting department goals.
- The ability to work overtime is necessary.
- Strong client interaction skills with excellent customer service experience with internal and external clients.
- Responsible for all reference checks, offer letters and verbal offers to candidates.
- Help ensure compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / diversity policies.
- Serve as a communication liaison for those individuals involved in the hiring process.
- Utilize a recruiting database for the sourcing and tracking of candidates.
- 3+ years of working experience as a Scheduler, Recruiting Coordinator, or 2d/3d Artist.