Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. Deluxe is a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
We have an opening for a Benefits Administrator. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
The Benefits Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day benefit operations including implementation, administration and communication of Deluxe’s health, life and disability plans, and wellness program. Will ensure that plans are administered consistent with company objectives and strategy and ensure that all plans are in compliance with federal and state regulations. This position will also assist with coordinating inbound immigration cases.This is an individual contributor, hands-on position that will report to the Sr. Manager, Benefits and work closely with the Benefits Team.
• Administer operational aspects of employee benefits programs which include but may not be limited to 401(k) retirement plan, medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, AD&D, and voluntary insurance plans.
• Be the “face” of benefits for new hires and employees. Research and respond to employee benefit questions and claims issues.
• Provide support to HR and legal counsel to maintain compliance with inbound immigration cases.
• Administer benefits reporting and reconciliation and auditing of premiums and plan expenses.
• Assist with the implementation of new Benefits, Payroll, and HRIS platforms.
• Responsible for timely processing of department invoices and funding for benefit programs.
• Maintain and audit benefit tax documents (1094 and1095-C).
• Assure company compliance with provisions of ERISA and other regulatory requirements. Prepare various reports required by law to be filed with federal and state agencies such as 5500’s and Non-Discrimination Testing.
• Coordinate annual health fairs and wellness days.
• Administer the Tuition Reimbursement Program.
• Assist in planning and execution of Annual Enrollment process and communications.
• Assist with the implementation of new plans and changes including preparation of announcement material, booklets and other media required for dissemination to US employees.
• Administer effective communication strategy and training materials to ensure that our benefit programs are fully understood and appropriately valued by HR Team and US staff.
• Assist HR team with administrative tasks such as HR compliance posters and HR calendar updates.
• BA/BS in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related major required.
• 3+ years’ experience working with health & welfare, and 401(k) programs is required.
• Demonstrated knowledge of State and Federal laws including ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, DOL, IRS and other applicable regulations.
• Must be able to manage priorities in a fast-paced and changing environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to interpret and present data.
• Excellent computer skills – must be proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet savvy.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.