Who We Are
ClickUp is looking for an highly motivated financial analyst to join our mission and support our rapidly growing organization. We’re passionate about saving people time in every aspect of their lives - so they can focus on what they love most. This candidate will provide models we use to scale that mission.
We’re an extremely lean team scaling out of being a traditional “start up” so your impact will be felt immediately. This finance role is responsible for all aspects from ensuring that we are compliant with all tax regulations, business obligations, and growth projections through planning ahead and enabling the infrastructure needed to provide the company's extensive growth.
We're scaling quickly, so we're recruiting teammates who share our core values, know how to get sh*t done, and would add a lot to our extremely driven culture.
We've been named the fastest growing productivity app of 2020 and this has been made possible by our passionate, and high-energy team supporting growth in every area.
- Deliver key financial forecasting, along with insightful performance reporting and analysis.
- Analyze actual, forecast and budget expenses on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Manage budget control and analysis to maintain expense control.
- Prepare detailed budgets and providing monthly reports of usage.
- Financial forecasting and budgeting while engaging various stake holders in the company.
- Build and maintain complex financial/valuation models.
- At least 2+ years of experience in financial analysis or equivalent.
- Experience working with reporting systems.
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills.
- Project management experience, presentation skills with high quality of service.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Efficient and creative problem-solver, comfortable with ambiguity, complexity, and nuance.
- Able to take ownership of fast-paced projects with rapidly shifting priorities, managing them through to completion with patience, flexibility, and passion.
- SaaS experience strongly preferred.