Sr. Financial Analyst, Corporate FP&A at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan is seeking an exceptional Sr. Financial Analyst, Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis to join one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. This position will report to the Director, Corporate FP&A and will enjoy a high level of executive visibility and impact to our rapidly-growing startup.
The FP&A team at ServiceTitan is an important collaborator with internal and external stakeholders. Senior leadership depends on this highly-visible team's timely financial insights and outlook in order to make the most informed operating and strategic decisions for our Company.
We value strategic insight, at all levels of the organization, and will depend on your work to achieve the extraordinary! You will be empowered to challenge the status quo, dream big, and have a massive impact.
As our Sr. Financial Analyst, Corporate FP&A, you will:
- Financial model-building, forecasting, and scenario planning. Insights into key business drivers, trends, and performance indicators.
- Ownership of our financial reporting templates/packages in Excel and Powerpoint, including our long-term model
- Manage processes related to month-end and quarter-end close, including accruals, variance explanations, and management reporting
- Promote thought-leadership in process improvement to scale forecasting and reporting tools, procedures, and methodologies
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly internal and external reporting packages in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Play a key role in the creation of board materials, working together closely with other team members.
- Support the maintenance and administration of our cloud financial planning tool, Adaptive Planning.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Candidates are required to be highly analytical, committed, and dependable, possessing strong interpersonal communication skills. (S)he must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of curiosity, focus on generating results, and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics. Candidate must be motivated, disciplined, flexible, and be able to work effectively on her/his own.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a top management consulting firm, investment bank, private equity, hedge fund, and/or tech company in a finance/strategy/business development role. We are looking for candidates that have worked in high-performance teams using complex modeling to discover business insights.
- 4-year degree in a relevant field with strong academic performance. Formal training in Financial and/or Accounting concepts is preferred.
- Displays a high level of genuine curiosity about our business, asks lots of questions and displays eagerness to learn
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem-solving utilizing financial modeling, including strong Excel skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including PowerPoint.
*Team is open to remote based employees!
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017